Primary Care in Madison, AL
Professional care devoted to restoring healthy, active lifestyles
Welcome new patients! The staff of Madison Medical Associates are excited to have the opportunity to serve you. Each member of our group is dedicated to providing advanced medical care to patients and families through every stage of life. Our team of primary care experts are devoted to meeting your loved ones’ specific needs. We provide comprehensive healthcare with a particular focus on the diagnosis and management of complicated chronic diseases.
Please contact us or request an appointment for more information. It is our privilege to assist families with their healthcare challenges. You can count on our friendly team to provide the specialized care needed to remedy and sustain a healthy lifestyle.
Reasons for Primary Care Physician
- Continuity of Care – Forming a relationship allows your PCP to know your health care goals and oversee your progress as you go through life and treatments.
- Point Person for Health Care – Having your PCP familiar with your history oversee your health and manage chronic conditions and inform you about medical advancements is a key to healthier living.
- Prevention of Illness – Routine screenings are a vital part of preventing future illness and disease. A PCP is key and regular office visits with one can help catch health issues early.
- A Wide Scope – A PCP helps you access what’s going on from multiple angles. A PCP takes a “holistic” approach to what may be going on with you.
- Fewer Trips to the ER – Your PCP can offer options for treatment and testing knowing your medications, health history and goals that may otherwise land you in the ER.
Our comprehensive primary care program also includes (but not limited to)